Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sleepwear: Part II


Nightgowns. Don't do it. Step away.

My problem with the nightgowns - the ones with the elasticized opening at th bottom - is that they are way too cumbersome to deal with. Why? They are so cute, what could possibly be the problem?

When they are big enough to cover his or her feet, while changing their diaper, it creates a big bunch of cotton up their back, which is cumbersome. And/Or, the possibility of poop on the sleepwear is extremely high. Finally, when it is big enough whereas it does not create a big bunch of clothe, then it does not cover their feet, which means socks. And, I am not a fan of socks at night because they are often tight and look uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"And/Or, the possibility of poop on the sleepwear is extremely high."--This is my favorite part of the blog so far. Made me laugh the most :) YAY!!! (boo for poop, yay for laughing.)

loveyou!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you liked it. And, it is so true. Poop gets in places that you wonder, "now, how did that?? oh, nevermind, I just have to clean it up."